Genuine Sony VTC5a
Genuine Sony VTC5a 18650 Batteries
2x SONY VTC5A 2600mAh
- Model: VTC5A
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Type: Rechargeable
- Chemistry: IMR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 25A
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
They come packaged with a case for safety
- Recognise that your e-cigarette is not a toy. It is a high-tech device that deserves your respect. As such, you should only purchase your electronic cigarettes, mods, and related products from reputable vendors that have a track record of providing quality offerings to their customers.
- Given the importance of battery safety, never opt for cheap chargers. With electronic cigarettes – as with so much in life, you usually get what you pay for. No matter how much you might like the thought of saving a few dollars here and there, you definitely don’t want to cut corners with your e-cigarette power source.
- Make sure that your charger is the right one for your battery. Every device comes with a wall adapter and a cable for charging. These are the recommended charging tools for that device, and are the best option for ensuring the safety of that e-cigarette and anyone who comes into contact with it.
- With mods, you need to ensure that you are charging at the right amp level. The most common charge level for properly regulated internal battery units is somewhere between .5 amps and 2 amps. Your device’s manual should provide the exact specifications you need to know.
- Avoid overnight charging, since many accidents can occur when devices are left unsupervised. Instead, only charge your battery when you are awake and around to keep an eye on everything. By the same token, try to avoid overcharging your internal batteries, as this can diminish the device’s life span. Batteries should be removed from their chargers once they are fully charged.
- Make sure that any battery wrap is in good condition. If that plastic sheath has holes or other damage, then replace it.
- Always verify that you are inserting batteries properly. Check out the correct orientation specs for any mod batteries, and follow those guidelines to the letter.
- With multiple batteries, it is best to replace all of them at the same time. So, if you have a mod powered by two batteries, always charge or replace those batteries in pairs.
- Clean your mods on a regular basis. When your threads become dirty, your mod circuits can be disrupted and buttons can get stuck in place. Use a cotton swab or wipe to clean the unit with alcohol.
- Watch your coil resistance limits. This is especially true for vaping aficionados who build their own coil setups. Remember, most experts recommend that you never go below .2 ohms, since anything below that level can increase the risk of accidents or other mishaps.
- Store your batteries properly, to avoid shorting them out. Short circuits can occur when the negative and positive terminals come into contact with the battery simultaneously, or due to careless storage habits. For example, batteries can experience a host of problems when they are stored with objects made of metal. As a rule, never store them in a junk drawer or tool chest. If your battery or mod heats up inexplicably, you may have a short circuit on your hands.
- Never totally deplete your battery’s charge either. With most batteries, there is a recognisable reduction in capability as they near depletion. When you get those indications that your battery is low on power, replace that power source for another.
- Use caution when disposing of your old batteries. Batteries are filled with dangerous chemicals that can produce toxic fumes or cause an explosion, so avoid throwing them in fire or other careless disposal options. Instead, locate a recycling centre and take them there.
Genuine Samsung 25r
Who are DripDrop Vapour?
DripDrop Vapour started up in 2015 after seeing a gap in the market for quality products but at an affordable price.
We are a family run vape company who have battled amongst the big guns to take through testing over 40 different flavours since May 2017.
We started out vaping back in 2010 and 9 years on we still vape.
Every flavour has been through our own tanks/drippers and we still only ever still vape our own flavours.
Every day we play around with different flavours and are currently compiling a list of new ones we are taking through testing this year.
Why choose DripDrop Vapour?
We use only compliant flavourings, which contain no hidden nasties. All of our 100ml shortfills are as safe to vape as our 10ml ranges which are fully Compliant. We develop our flavours in ISO7 accredited clean-rooms.
We only use EP/USP Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine in our Shot It Nicotine Shots
We batch test at regular intervals and have batch control using batch numbers.We design our labels in house ourselves. We are not graphic designers but we are learning as we go.
Why are DripDrop cheap for hardware?
We don’t make much money on hardware as we are E-Liquid manufacturers first & foremost. We like to offer value to vapers as we vape ourselves and know money can be tight at times. So while you are here browsing our hardware, please support our careers by purchasing at least 1 bottle of E-Liquid. Every penny that comes in from E-Liquid sales is put back in, whether it is for new flavours, testing or even improving our production facility, DripDrop Vapour cares and will be here supporting you as you support us